Orders placed after 12:00pm will be shipped the next business day.
For pricing and ordering your custom made encasement or protector, please call us at 770-205-5335
If you have a unique mattress, box spring, or pillow that needs protecting, we've got you covered! We can make a custom encasement or protector for all your needs in any of our popular styles:
- Ultimate Mattress Encasement
- Superior Mattress Encasement
- Simplistic Mattress Protector
- Classic Mattress Protector
- Stretch Knit Box Spring Encasement
- Ultimate Make-A-Mattress® Better
- Classic Make-A-Mattress® Better Bed Topper
- PillowSafe® Encasement
- FurnitureSafe® Encasement
- CliniSafe® Pro PillowSafe® Encasement
- CliniSafe® Ultimate Mattress Encasements
- CliniSafe® Box Spring Encasements
- CliniSafe® PillowSafe® Encasements
- CliniSafe® Pro Ultimate Mattress Encasement
- CliniSafe® Pro Classic Encasement
- CliniSafe® Pro Box Spring Encasement
To order your custom made encasement or protector, review the measuring instructions below, then call us at 770-205-5335 for price quotes, ordering, or more information.
How to Properly Measure the Length, Width and Depth of your Mattress and Box Spring
Use a tape measure to determine the size of your mattress and box spring in inches.
- Measure the Height: Measure, in inches, from the bottom, where it rests on the box spring, to the top of the mattress including any pillow top. If necessary, repeat for box spring.
- Measure the Length: Measure the length, in inches, from the head of the mattress to the foot of the mattress. If necessary, repeat for box spring.
- Measure the Width: Measure the width, in inches, of the mattress from side to side. If necessary, repeat for box spring.
Note: It is important to properly measure your mattress and box spring frame before purchasing an encasement. We do not accept exchanges or returns on opened packages due to hygiene and bed bug concerns.
Do You Have A "Split" Box Spring?
Before ordering your box spring encasement, make sure your mattress has a single or a "split" box spring set. If you have a King or Queen mattress, use the table below to order the proper box spring encasement for your box spring configuration.
Single Box Spring
"Split" Box Spring Set
Mattress Safe® Quality You Can Trust... Service You Deserve®
Mattress Safe® Product Features | Video (1:52)
The Mattress Safe® product collection includes quality mattress and box spring encasements and protectors for any bed in your home. Featuring our soft luxurious fabric, Mattress Safe® encasements are bed bug certified to protect against bed bugs. Mattress Safe® products are waterproof, breathable, fire retardant, and soft to the touch.
Easy Care and Installation Instructions | Video (0:56)
Products by Mattress Safe® are used daily around the world for bed bug protection, allergy relief and waterproof protection. Mattress Safe® products are handmade of long-lasting materials that stretch to fit. Our products are specially designed for ease of installation. Installation instructions are provided with each product.
Why Mattress Safe® Is Bed Bug Certified | Video (1:13)
Mattress Safe® mattress protectors and encasements are your first line of defense against bed bugs, fluids, stains, bacteria and mold. Mattress Safe® encasements are the only products on the market that are bed bug certified. Don't settle for lesser encasements that claim "bed bug protection". Get the proven gold standard: Mattress Safe® Bed Bug Certified.