- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We estimate shipping cost and delivery dates based on product availability*, weight, and the shipping options you choose at checkout. Our shipping options are:
- FedEx Priority Overnight
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- FedEx Second Day
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx Ground Home Delivery
- Freight Quote Required for Shipments Outside the Continental United States. Please Call (770)205-5335, or Email: info@Mattresssafe.com for Quotes.
Please Note: We are unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes and can only deliver to physical addresses.
*Out of stock and custom items may take 2-3 weeks for production.
In case of defective product, please contact us at 770-205-5335 for warranty claims. Only products purchased through MattressSafe, Inc. or one of our verified dealers are eligible for warranty coverage and warranty replacement.
- Please report products with manufacturer defects within 48 hours of delivery.
- To activate your warranty, fill out the online warranty registration form, by clicking the "Warranty Registration" button below.
- Structural damage caused by abuse, misuse, improper installation or not following the care instructions will void the warranty.
- Ironing your product or the use of Borax, bleach or bleach products will void the warranty.
- Clearance and discontinued items are not eligible for warranty.
In order to process a warranty claim, please call us at 770-205-5335 with the following:
- Your order number.
- Proof of purchase.
- A detailed photo of the defect.
- The RN number off the product care label.
- The Item number off the product care label.
New unopened items purchased through MattressSafe.com with the security tag in place may be returned within 30 days of delivery. All returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Please Note: To maintain a sanitary and bed bug free environment in our facilities, we do not accept returns or exchanges of opened or used products. Custom, clearance or discontinued items are "final purchase" and not eligible for returns.
To return a new unopened item, please contact us at 770-205-5335 with the following:
- Your order number
- Proof of purchase
- Details about the return item
- Reason for the return
- Where the item was purchased
Once the return has been approved, we will issue a return authorization number and return shipping instructions. Simply follow the shipping instructions, repackage the item in its original shipping package if possible, write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the box, and ship it back to us at:
Mattress Safe, Inc.
1950 Kelly Mill Road
Cumming, GA 30040
Attn: Customer Service
When we receive the product in new and unopened condition, we will refund your purchase. Your refund will be processed shortly after receiving your package.
Mattress Safe® Quality You Can Trust... Service You Deserve®
Mattress Safe® Product Features | Video (1:52)
The Mattress Safe® product collection includes quality mattress and box spring encasements and protectors for any bed in your home. Featuring our soft luxurious fabric, Mattress Safe® encasements are bed bug certified to protect against bed bugs. Mattress Safe® products are waterproof, breathable, fire retardant, and soft to the touch.
Easy Care and Installation Instructions | Video (0:56)
Products by Mattress Safe® are used daily around the world for bed bug protection, allergy relief and waterproof protection. Mattress Safe® products are handmade of long-lasting materials that stretch to fit. Our products are specially designed for ease of installation. Installation instructions are provided with each product.
Why Mattress Safe® Is Bed Bug Certified | Video (1:13)
Mattress Safe® mattress protectors and encasements are your first line of defense against bed bugs, fluids, stains, bacteria and mold. Mattress Safe® encasements are the only products on the market that are bed bug certified. Don't settle for lesser encasements that claim "bed bug protection". Get the proven gold standard: Mattress Safe® Bed Bug Certified.