Waterproofing Your Mattress
For life's inconvenient late night accidents, Mattress Safe® offers the Sofcover® "Simplistic" Overlay, a bed and sheet protector. When combined with Mattress Safe® total mattress encasements, the "Simplistic" Overlay allows for quick and easy removal for washing, leaving a clean dry and protected mattress beneath. The Sofcover® "Simplistic" Overlay is convenient for travel mattress protection. Mattress Safe® provides an easy way to protect "Grandma's Bed" or "Protect You" form hotel beds during travel. (For total protection add the PillowSafe® Pillow Protector.)
Compared to other mattress covers, the soft and smooth Sofcover® fabric offers a variety of advantages:
- Waterproof Protection- Protect against spills and fluids
- Breathable- Moisture is wicked away from the body for greater comfort in both hot and cold environments
- Non-Allergenic- Retards flourishing mold and bacteria in the mattress, decreasing the population of allergy inducing spores
- Soft to the Touch- Noiseless, comfortable, and soft to the touch, allowing for a peaceful night's sleep
- Easy Maintenance- Convenient to wipe down between washings. Lightweight and launders like a sheet, resulting in less saturation and bulk when wet.
- Bed Bug Certified- Prevents initial infestation and provides early detection of an infestation. Eliminates the opportunity for bed bugs to find a home in the mattress or box spring.
Your mattress is an investment to ensure a good night's sleep and periodically may be used by everyone in your family, including pets. Many pet lovers enjoy sharing their bed with their furry companions. Unfortunately, pet accidents can cause irreversible damage to your mattress.
A Mattress Safe® mattress encasement will protect your mattress from the everyday accident. Beyond everyday protection, Mattress Safe® protectors add to the life of your bedding investment by protecting against molds, stains, bacteria, skin cells and specifically dust mite and pet allergens that collect in the mattress. Add a layer of protection and comfort to the most used piece of furniture in your home.