- Do Mattress Safe® encasements make that "annoying crinkle" noise other encasements make?
No. Absolutely not.
Our luxurious Sofcover® fabric is smooth and soft to the touch. The waterproof, breathable barrier is lightweight and stretched with the fabric. You will not hear any annoying "crinkles" when you move on the bed.
Mattress Safe® Sofcover® fabric offers a variety of advantages:
- Waterproof Protection: Protect against spills and fluids
- Breathable: Moisture is wicked away from the body for greater comfort in both hot and cold environments
- Non-Allergenic: Retards flourishing mold and bacteria in the mattress, decreasing the population of allergy inducing spores
- Soft to the Touch: Noiseless, comfortable, and soft to the touch, allowing for a peaceful night's sleep
- Easy Maintenance: Convenient to wipe down between washings. Lightweight and launders like a sheet, resulting in less saturation and bulk when wet.
- Bed Bug Certified: Prevents initial infestation and provides early detection of an infestation. Eliminates the opportunity for bed bugs to find a home in the mattress or box spring.
Mattress Safe® Quality You Can Trust... Service You Deserve®
Mattress Safe® Product Features | Video (1:52)
The Mattress Safe® product collection includes quality mattress and box spring encasements and protectors for any bed in your home. Featuring our soft luxurious fabric, Mattress Safe® encasements are bed bug certified to protect against bed bugs. Mattress Safe® products are waterproof, breathable, fire retardant, and soft to the touch.
Easy Care and Installation Instructions | Video (0:56)
Products by Mattress Safe® are used daily around the world for bed bug protection, allergy relief and waterproof protection. Mattress Safe® products are handmade of long-lasting materials that stretch to fit. Our products are specially designed for ease of installation. Installation instructions are provided with each product.
Why Mattress Safe® Is Bed Bug Certified | Video (1:13)
Mattress Safe® mattress protectors and encasements are your first line of defense against bed bugs, fluids, stains, bacteria and mold. Mattress Safe® encasements are the only products on the market that are bed bug certified. Don't settle for lesser encasements that claim "bed bug protection". Get the proven gold standard: Mattress Safe® Bed Bug Certified.