CONTACT YOUR LOCAL REPRESENTATIVES FOR DISTRIBUTOR PRICING.
Mattress Safe® Stretch Knit Box Spring Encasement with the patented “Zipper with the Hook”®. A sewn in loop and zip-tie is included to ensure tamperproof encasements. Color encasements are made at the time of order. Please allow 10 – 15 days for production.
- Bed Bug Certified
- Fire Retardant: CFR Title 16 Part 1632
- Impermeable to Bed Bugs and Dust Mites
- Patented "Zipper with the Hook"®
- Plus+ Advantage Sizes
- Single and "Split" Box Spring Sizes (see chart below)
- Comes with Felt Corner Protectors
- For additional protection, use the
Felt Full Frame Box Spring Encasement Protectors
- Made In USA
Do You Have A "Split" Box Spring?
Before ordering your box spring encasement, make sure your mattress has a single or a "split" box spring set. If you have a King or Queen mattress, use the table below to order the proper box spring encasement for your box spring configuration.
Single Box Spring
Split Box Spring Set
Plus+ Advantage® Sizes
Plus+ Advantage® sizes stretch to fit a variety of mattress depths and lengths, including regular and long sizes. Plus+ Advantage® brings you the versatile answer to mattress and box spring protection.
- The Twin Plus+ Mattress Encasement stretches to fit Twin and Long Twin.
- The Full Plus+ Mattress Encasement stretches to fit Full and Long Full.
- The King Plus+ Mattress Encasement stretches to fit California King and Hotel King.
How To Measure Your Mattress Correctly
It is important to properly measure your mattress and box spring frame before purchasing an encasement. Due to hygiene and bed bug concerns, we are unable to accept exchanges and returns on opened or used products. For more information, please review our return policy.Learn How To Measure Your Mattress